Monday, May 02, 2005

ENC 1102 Spring 2005, NFC

ENC 1102 Spring 2005, NFC
For the last year, I've been teaching the same great group of students at North Florida Christian, through the local Community College (they were taking a dual-enrolled class which was held on their campus). I myself am not a Christian, but found them to be a wonderful group of both students and human beings, and had probably the best year of my teaching career so far. It helped that I had the same students two semesters in a row for the two consecutive freshman English classes, so I got to know them very, very well. That's me in the back on the left-hand side, standing up.

Congratulations to all of you, and good luck in your academic future and beyond, whatever that might hold. A hui hou (until we meet again).

-Bri

No comments: