Saturday, November 26, 2005

I've Been Kumared

The Peace Corps has asked me to Early Terminate, or face Administrative Separation. In other words, resign or be fired, just what they did to Kumar. It's a long story, but it has to do with this situation. Naturally, I'll write about it soon. A lot. Right now I'm at the hotel, having given away all my things, closed out my life in New Amsterdam, and packed to go home. So it looks like I'll join the sad ranks of the people who have ETed from the Peace Corps TWICE. But this time the difference it that it wasn't my decision.

Stay tuned.

Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh muh gawd, Bri... I am so sorry! Let me know where you're at... I still have stuff for you. You won't need all of it now, but there's a few things in there you may still want. *comfort*